Seven Leading Egyptian Issuers Launch IR Microsites on InktankIR
April 4, 2013
After a breathless month and a half, we’re more than a little proud to announce today that we have launched this week InktankIR, our bilingual investor relations microsite platform. It’s the first of a suite of applications we’re launching this year to help investor relations professionals — and other pros working ‘for the house’ — minimize headaches and get their work done faster and easier.
With InktankIR, clients can launch a regulatory-compliant investor relations microsite that lives under their existing corporate website. It’s a turnkey solution: Clients ship us their past financials, Board of Directors meeting minutes, etc, and we take care of data entry and (if requested) translation of key materials into either English or Arabic. Clients opting for one of our attractive template designs can be live in a matter of hours with a site skinned to match their corporate website’s theme. Custom designs take a bit longer — up to a week, depending on how fast their internal approval cycle works.
Among those who have launched on InktankIR this week to meet the EGX’s new Arabic-language disclosure requirements are some of the biggest names on the Egyptian Exchange:
- Cairo Poultry Company, the top vertically integrated poultry producer
- Citadel Capital, the leading investment company in Africa and the Middle East
- Commercial International Bank (CIB), the largest private-sector bank in Egypt
- Egyptian Resorts Company, Egypt’s leading master developer of mega-communities
- Egyptian Starch and Glucose Company, a leading regional producer of high-quality starch and glucose products
- EK Holding, a leading MENA investor with holdings in sectors ranging from oil & gas, petrochemicals and fertilizers to insurance and IT
- Oriental Weavers, the world’s largest manufacturer of machine-made carpets
This ends our shameless marketing post; we’ll be blogging more in the weeks ahead about the new functionality we’re rolling out (including our new share price module) and, of course, about more hands-on topics in investor relations as well as B2B and financial communications.